Power Twitter is a browser add-on that adds inline YouTube, Flickr, TwitPic, all sorts of playable/viewable media to the twitter.com interface. It also features link expansion to preview the link’s page title. Power Twitter makes the official Twitter page better, so read on to find out how to install on the Nokia N900.
If you don’t have a Nokia N900 yet, you can still see how Power Twitter works by installing it on Firefox on your computer.
1. Install Greasemonkey-webaddon. It’s currently in the Extras-Devel repository.
2. Restart the Nokia N900. I’m not sure if it’s necessary, but I had to restart my device in order to install the script on the next step.
3. Install Power Twitter script for Greasemonkey from powertwitter.me.
4. Open twitter.com with the Nokia N900′s browser. There should now be a link to the Power Twitter settings on the lower right corner. Login with your Twitter account and check/uncheck options based on your preference.
5. That’s it! Thanks to Alan “Qole” Bruce for the tip.