If you want to spend some time with Meego-based devices, you might want to head over to Barcelona. In addition to Mobile World Congress, there’s an event called Intel AppUp Application Lab: MeeGo Series on February 16th. According to the agenda, MeeGo devices will be there for attendees to play with. The event is targeted towards developers. We’re still not sure if Meego devices from Nokia will be announced at MWC, so we’ll just have to wait. Check out the agenda after the jump
- Doors open; registration begins and grab a coffee before the session
- Overview of MeeGo, the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program.
- Technical MeeGo overview
- Introduction Intel AppUpSM Software Development Kit
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and Introduction of Intel Developer Tools
- Talk to our engineers and Networking Drinks
Click here for more details and registration.