Do you love to take panorama photos? Check out Pano on your Nokia Lumia phone. It’s an award-winning app that was ported from iOS that lets you take seamless panoramic photos straight from your phone. You can take up to sixteen photos, but I like to limit it to 3 or 4. Here’s my video to showing you how it works.
- Deliciously simple interface
- Take 360-degree panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panos save directly to your device
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted
Since the panorama photos are saved in the camera roll, you can use the built-in sharing in Windows Phone to upload it to Facebook, Twitter, or share via email. One thing that I don’t like about Pano is that it can’t automatically detect whether I’m holding the phone sideways or upright. I hope that feature gets added in an update. This app reminds me of Nokia Panorama for Symbian phones.
Pano is available at the Windows Phone Marketplace for $2.99. Check it out and let us know what you think.