T-Mobile’s exclusive Nokia Lumia 810 got a software update today to version 1532.5951.1250.1004. If you have the device, you may get a notification or just do it yourself by going to settings – phone update. It is recommended that you use a Wi-Fi connection for the update.
Here’s the changelog:
- More efficient Messaging, allowing you to save draft messages, edit forwarded multimedia messages, select multiple recipients at once, and respond to a call with a text message
- Improved performance, audio quality, and connection stability for Bluetooth
- Improved compatibility, stability, and performance for micro-SD card
- Improved battery level metering
- Improved stability, speed, and functionality for the camera
- Can now better control data costs: you can prevent automatic fallback from a Wi-Fi network to a mobile data network and keep Wi-Fi always on to off-load network usage to Wi-Fi
- Performance and stability improvements
The Nokia Lumia 810 has a 4.3 inch OLED Clearblack display with 800 by 480 resolution. There’s an 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens. The Nokia Lumia 810 has lower specs than the Nokia Lumia 920 in regards to the display and camera, but keep in mind that you get removable battery and expandable storage through microSD card.