Most people enjoy a good documentary. You learn interesting things, but you don’t have to read a book, and you often get stunning visuals.
If you know someone who particularly loves documentaries, CuriosityStream is the ideal Christmas gift. It’s an on-demand streaming service specializing in award-winning programming about science, nature, history, technology, society, and more.
Launched by the guy who founded the Discovery Channel, CuriostyStream has an unparalleled library of over 2,000 documentaries to choose from. You’ll find high-quality shows from some of the giants of the genre such as Sir David Attenborough and Professor Stephen Hawking.
There are even original documentaries exclusive to CuriosityStream, making it worth the signup fee alone. You can stream them to all of your devices of course.
CuriosityStream at a glance:
- Stream an unlimited amount of content every month
- Enjoy your content any time and anywhere via web browser, mobile app, TV, or tablet
- Explore more than 2,000 documentaries and shows, including award-winning originals
- Discover new favorites with personalized recommendations
- Browse collections and lists curated by CuriosityStream’s expert team
CuriosityStream normally costs $3 per month, or $20 per year. However, right now at Tech Deals you can pick up a two-year subscription for just $29.99. That’s just $1.25 per month, and you don’t even have to go shopping.
The deal expires in less than two days, so move quickly if you’re interested. The link below takes you to it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.