Sometimes you don’t want a pesky headphone cord dangling between you and your Nintendo Switch while you’re pulverizing waves of fighters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. That’s why the Nintendo Switch Audio Adapter lets you use any Bluetooth headset you want.
The result? You can enjoy the full immersive sound of your gaming without keeping yourself anchored to the headphone jack on your system.
Feel the impact of every Final Smash attack.
The adapter plugs easily into the Switch’s docking port and draws power from the system directly, so you don’t need to worry about buying batteries. It also supports a dual connection setup so you can stream audio to two pairs of headphones. Handy for when you and a buddy are passing time with some ferocious Mario Kart action.
You can even stream to your household set of Bluetooth speakers, for when you really want to feel the impact of every Final Smash attack.
The Nintendo Switch Adapter at a glance
- Stream Switch audio to Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
- A simple dual connection setup lets two headphones connect for multiplayer mode.
- The Battery-free design lets the adapter power from the Nintendo Switch directly.
- A Qualcomm chipset provides ultra-low latency transmission with aptX or aptX Low Latency codecs.
- It lets the Switch stand upright or on a flat surface while plugged in.
The deal ends tomorrow, so don’t miss out. Hit the button below to find it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.