Learn how to quickly connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 to your TV with this one simple gadget. Within minutes you will be able to view content from your Samsung S20 on a larger display whether that be on a TV, monitor or even a projector. This cost-effective USB-C to HDMI Adapter from Olixar makes it all possible!
Connecting your Samsung Galaxy S20 to your TV or Monitor
Connecting your S20 is quick and simple, allowing you to be set up within minutes.
- Plug-in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Samsung Galaxy S20
- Insert an HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into an HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TVs and monitors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Samsung Galaxy S20 on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution at 60Hz, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity.
Check out the video we created below for you to watch!