The Xperia 1 II offers a cinema like experience through a smartphone. However for a true large screen experience, you’ll want to watch content from your Xperia on your tv, monitor or projector. Learn how you can do so with this cost effective adapter from Olixar.
Connecting your Sony Xperia 1 II to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your Xperia 1 II is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Xperia 1 II
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Sony Xperia 1 II on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution at 60Hz, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your Sony Xperia 1 II to your TV, monitor or projector. Be sure to check out further Xperia 1 II guides by clicking here!