The web browser on my Nokia Nseries phones is my most used application and up until now I did not know the list of shortcuts available. I knew they existed, but I pressed buttons not knowing what will happen. If you feel the same, here are the shortcuts as well as a request for the S60 web browser developers.
- Press 1 to open your bookmarks.
- Press 2 to search for keywords in the current page.
- Press 3 to return to the previous page.
- Press 5 to list all open windows.
- Press 8 to show the page overview of the current page.
- Press 8 again to zoom in and view the desired section of the page.
- Press 9 to enter a new web address.
- Press 0 to go to the start page.
- Press * or to zoom the page in or out.
Add a shortcut that adds .com to the end of the URL addresses. You can see this on the iPhone’s keyboard. This is really useful and I’m sure many will agree. I submitted this request in the feature wishlist. UPDATE: If you like this request, add your name to the list to request “.com” shortcut in s60 browser.
.com button shortcut on the iPhone’s browser.