The deadline for entries towards Mobile phone business Awards 2018 was extended – having new cut-off point of midday on April 16th.
Celebrating our 16th 12 months, the mobile phone Industry honors (MIA) represent the greatest standard of excellence in the market – through the boardroom toward grassroots. The prestige of winning a mobile phone business Award is highlighted by the fact past champions have included their triumph in shareholder releases, emblazoned the MIA logo design on staff uniforms while having removed billboards to distribute the news headlines of the winnings.
Categories for 2018
View our range of requirements
- Most useful Distributor – Consumer Technology
- Best Distributor – mobile phone Solutions
- Best Distributor – rising tech
- Best Recycling and ReCommerce Service
- Most Innovative Service
- Best Unified Comms Dealer
- Managed Services Provider of this Year
- Best customer Network
- Best Business Network
- Best MVNO
- Best MVNO Partner
- Best traditional Retailer
- Best on the web Retailer
- Best Sim complimentary Retailer
- Best Franchise
- Best Manufacturer Field advertising Team
- Business development Award
Go surfing to submit your entry
Utilizing our awards entry portal?
- Register your profile
- Select the groups you wish to enter
- Submit your entry
All entries needs to be submitted no later on than 12th April 2018. Tables is supposed to be on a primary come, first served foundation, so we invite one to get the booking in now to avoid dissatisfaction!
Five great reasons why you should enter
- Reward and motivate you and your team – Entering the MIA delivers a message to your group that their achievements are worth yelling about – and being shortlisted is just a huge boost to company morale.
- Build consumer trust and self-confidence – An prize is a mark of quality that sets you apart from your competition and demonstrates your business credentials. It’s an independent recommendation that will help you attract new customers, lovers, investors and talent.
- Grow your profile and achieve – Winning, being shortlisted, is fantastic PR and marketing opportunity that offers you the opportunity to inform your tale and share your success.
- Benchmarking – The prize tells the judges, and your industry, that you will be the very best of top – plus business worth conducting business with.
- Networking – go to the prizes ceremony, celebrate and truly bask within the glory – but also notice it as being a networking possibility, just take clients and make the most out of building brand new relationships
For several honors updates see www.mobiletoday.co.uk/awards – we look forward to seeing you on the June 7th 2018!
When you have any concerns or queries on how to attend or enter, make contact at firstname.lastname@example.org