It’s cool to see how Nokia Philippines is using social networking to promote Nokia Lumia phones in the country. The latest campaign planned for this weekend will bring customers to Nokia stores for chances to win prizes. In return, customers will help spread the word on Facebook and Twitter. It’s win-win for everyone.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit participating Nokia stores in on May 26-27, 2012.
- Ask a Nokia rep for an in-store Nokia Lumia demo.
- Post or Tweet from the Lumia phone: “I’m experiencing the amazing everyday on the new Nokia Lumia,” tagging @NokiaPilipinas on Twitter or Nokia Philippines on Facebook.
- After the rep confirms you’ve done this, you pick a random prize from the fishbowl.
You might win movie tickets or exclusive Nokia Lumia merchandise. Good luck! Here are the locations:
- Nokia Store Digital Xchange (Glorietta 3)
- Nokia Store Greenbelt
- Avant Greenbelt
- Electroworld Park Square
- Nokia Store Trinoma
- Memo Xpress Trinoma
- Avant Trinoma
- Avant Alabang Town Center
I just left the Philippines a few days ago, so I will not be able to see this marketing stunt in person. Let us know if you plan to visit any of the stores and if you win anything.